Pneumatic thickness gauge
Measuring device for thickness measurement under defined pressure.
• Thickness measurement: 0 - 100mm (throat: 40mm)
• Measured value display: digital (LCD display), resolution 0.01mm
• Reproducibility of the measured value: +/- 0.02 mm
• Pressure regulator for accurate and stable pressure
• Pressure display: analog, easy to read manometer, resolution 0.2 bar
• Max. Pressure force: 60N to 450N (at 6bar)
• Measuring jaws: size selectable between 5x40 up to 20x40mm; Easily interchangeable jaws
• Ergonomic design for easy handling
• Interface for integration into QA systems
|Standard version||Components of the standard version:|
|Options and accessories||Available measuring jaws|
In order to avoid damage to the measuring object, the edges of the measuring jaws are provided with phases.
|Process flow and details|
|Dimensions and weight|