TESTING- and Manufacturing Technology at the highest level
We are an innovative company in the field of testing and manufacturing technology. Decades of experience in engineering, international project planning and order processing enable us to develop tailor-made Solutions – starting with the initial idea all the way to the finished system. We work together with our clients, keeping focused on complete customer satisfaction.
One Stop Shop
Solving your business's complex tasks is one of our core competencies. All specialists needed are part of our in-house team. Therefore, we are able to offer all services required from a single source.
Products You Can Count on
Our demand for high quality, our team’s know-how and modern manufacturing equipment guarantee products with a very long lifespan, great reliability and productivity.
Bimetal-snap-action-discs are temperature-sensitive actuators, which activate an electric contact or cause a mechanical action. The temperatures at which the discs switch on/off are user-specifically determined during manufacture. This results in an economical, reliable and precise switching element.
Production Systems and Testing Equipment for Bimetal-Snap-Action-Discs
Our product range comprises all equipment required for the complete manufacturing process, starting with the thermostatic-bimetal-strip, all the way to the finished bimetall-snap-action-disc, including measuring and testing facilities as well as automated punching and forming machines.
The shape and size dependent punching tools and forming tools are customised designed and manufactured.
Testing and Calibration Systems for Electrical Switchgears
Our portfolio ranges from simple manual devices to complex automated systems for the testing, calibration and finishing of electrical switchgears.
Testing Devices for Cables, Magnet Wires and CTC
Following tests may be executed using our special devices:
- Measurement of dimensions with highly defined measurement force
- Testing of breakdown voltage
- Testing of dielectric strength
Systems for Leak-Testing of Plastic Mouldings
Automated systems for the testing of battery boxes, plastic containers and plastic mouldings during the finishing process.
- Leak-testing, by pressure loss testing with p<100mbar
- High voltage test for the recognition of material faults, for example on sprues
- Test voltage of up to 30,000V DC
Customized Solutions for Testing, Inspection and Assembly
Together with our clients we work out tailor-made solutions in the areas of assembly, testing, inspection and finalising of series production.
- Analysing of customer requirements
- Feasability analysis
- Mechanical design and construction
- Electrical design and implementation
- Controller with industrial PC or PLCs
- Software development
- QA- and data management systems
- Mechanic production with state of the art CNC manufacturing centres
- ERP supported organisation and documented completion of configuration, production and commissioning
- In-house commissioning
- Compilation of technical documentation and manuals
- Assembly, commissioning and training on client’s site
We develop customized solutions
Together with our clients we work out customised solutions in the areas of product development and production – from the idea to the finished product. Our team have the experience and specialised knowledge in order to put into effect all desired requests in a high quality, relevant, personalised and cost-efficient way.